FORBEARANCE







 FORBEARANCE AND LOVE 2015             


Waiting for the last interviewer, she walked straight to the seat with a smile. Hello good morning panelist, she greeted.
Hello dear, just to raise my heard to catch the sight of a person I least expected, with a gaze, I remembered all the painful things she had caused me.
Paulina is a friend, I knew in senior high school, somebody I could give my life for, a very close friend I loved with my whole being. She never realized my love and all the sacrifices I did for her but paid me back so bitterly that almost ended my life. I never wished her dead but she did. She reacted the way she did some years back based on jealousy of wanting everything I have.
The awful things she said led to my dismissal in school which nearly ended my dad’s life. Anger and hatred of revenge was so full within that, I wanted to pay her back and ask why she hated me that much, but my mum who always understood issues pleaded to live everything to God and that vengeance is the Lords.
     With a motivational message I heard from one marriage counselor Opayin kwadwo kyere made me forget about everything. His message motivated me that, am no body’s duplicate and so in as much as she hated me for who I am, I will one day need her because everybody needs somebody, somehow, somewhere.
Been the lead panelist,  I decided to continue with the interview put Paulina couldn’t raise the head for the interview to be conducted because she is ashamed of what she did some years back.
     Living with people is what we consider as the most difficult task, yea I know, that is the more reason why everybody should be treated the same. The people you meet when climbing is the same people you will meet when descending, treat everybody equally and leave at peace, forgive easily and always be generous and wish for the spirit of forbearance.HAPPY NEW YEAR, FEELS GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL IN 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAKED CLAY, A POISONOUS SUBSTANCE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION FOR LOVE?

4 STEPS TO BUILD A PERSONAL BRAND